Commercial & Residential
Inertia Consulting create innovative and practical designs for the commercial and residential construction sector. Our clients include private homeowners, housing developers, local authorities, transport providers and business owners operating in a range of sectors.
Adding value with bespoke design and consultancy
As well as designing buildings from the ground up, we provide bespoke design works as part of a wider project, for example, designing steelwork connections. Our degree-qualified and Chartered Civil Engineers also offer engineering consultancy services to our commercial clients. These include advising on highway and bridges at new sites for leading contractors and developers such as Tarmac, Barratt, Bovis, Bellway, Taylor Wimpey, Eric Wright and GF Tomlinson.
• Flooring design for a privately-owned mansion in Cheshire
• Designing long-span, pre-stressed flooring for the media centre car park at the Olympic Park in London
• Carrying out assessments and designing temporary works to enable the removal of crushing equipment from the TIMET titanium works in Birmingham
• Designing steelwork connections for various structures including the Scarborough Park & Ride
• Designing a footbridge connecting Nottingham Tennis Centre with the Walgreen Boots Alliance site, for Nottingham City Council
• Designing steelworks and temporary works for the construction of an out of gauge baggage handling facility conveyor support structure at Gatwick Airport.
For more in-depth project case studies, please visit the Projects section of our website.